As some of you already know, I'm trying to arrange a KCC tour to Devon in August this year. A few of us have already put our names forward, but we need more numbers to make it work. Please click the link below to express your interest.
- We'll play a 40-50 over match against Exmouth on August 27th, travelling down that morning in shared cars.
- Anyone interested can play a round of golf the next day (working on the details, but possibly at the beautiful Exeter Golf & Country Club).
- Finally, we'll play an evening T20 game against Bovey Tracey on August 29th, followed by a final night out.
- Both Exmouth and Bovey are great clubs, and have hosted minor county matches.
- Good nightlife options in Exeter.
- We can get shared rooms at Exeter Uni (10 minute walk from the town centre) for roughly £35 per person, per night (or a bit more if we want breakfast included). There will be match fees/teas on top of that, but pre-beer costs shouldn't be more than about £150 p/p including golf.
This could be a great 3 days, so please click the link if you fancy it. See you all soon.